Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Question WINNER

Well...six responses to our inaugural question.

Six responses...six readers...the math works!

I had to go with Topher as my first winner. A finer treatise on the art and science of lavatory selection has surely never been penned, in this century or any other. Some may consider it childish or simply plain disgusting. But it is a work of genius that should be published and distributed for the benefit of society, to this generation and all those that follow.

Well done Topher. Your prize is in the mail...


My answer...the Vatican.

I really don't think that choice needs to be explained...a blessed toilet...a mortal male couldn't wish for anything greater...


I promise to make next week's question much less scatologically inspired. Most certainly politics or religion are the safer waters to tread than affairs of the WC.

Surf by the Hideaway this week as we post some more writing, complain a bit about politics, engage in random behavior, and endeavor together to solve life's deepest mysteries.

Any ideas?!?

1 comment:

  1. I would love to deliver a fine acceptance speech- but I have to go float and air biscuit and squeeze off a few rounds...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO