Thursday, March 12, 2009

New York Mets Trying to Sell Tickets to Citi Field...The PHILLIES never had to bribe perspective ticket holders...

With a month to go before the first regular-season game at Citi Field, the Mets are trying to sign up season-ticket holders, including offering prospective customers tours of the stadium.

It's kind of sad really, the Mets are "TRYING" to sign up season ticket holders. I would consider buying a set. It must be a real treat to support the team that has folded easier than pressed tissue paper two years in a row.

If the free tour strategy doesn't work they can always offer free vomit bags for every home game beginning in August. Free "We suck but THANK GOD we aren't the Yankees" t-shirts might also nab a season ticket holder or two.

A story I will continue to follow...

read more | digg story

2 comments:

  1. It is not nice to be a gloader. Ha Ha I want my prize for commenting on your blog
    I'll be waiting to collect. Keep us updated on how the mets do with their season tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I knew what a gloader was I might be scared...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO