Friday, March 6, 2009

Look what I found MA!

So yesterday I decided the clutter in the back seat of the car had grown to such a depth that it needed to be cleaned out. It was deep enough to completely hide small animals in and the weight pressing on the back of my seat whenever I made a stop was becoming unbearable. When I got home from work I grabbed a trash bag and got busy, making short work of all the straw wrappers, candy wrappers, empty water bottles, and tiny, fossilized french fries I found. Underneath a McDonald's bag of undeterminate age I found my blog.

I picked it up off of the floor of the car and brought it squinting out into the sunlight. It grunted at me like a surly teenager awoken before noon. I dusted it off, checked the date. I was a bit shocked to realize that I had left the poor thing abandoned since the end of OCTOBER! Flush with the heady excitement of the Phillies World Series victory, I had set it aside then promptly forgot about it.

Is there a division of DFS that persecutes neglectful bloggers for abandonment? Because if there IS, I would beg and plead with you not to report me...all 4 of you who read this whenever something new pops up. I am sure there is little jail time involved but I fear the fines would kill me.

All this to say that I have missed this blog and look forward to filling it's digitalized pages with the random chunks of thought that my brain cuts off when it feels the whim.

Unfortunately that is not right now. Currently the only thing my brain is focusing on is the desire to leave work as quickly as possible so we can get back home to the Wii. We got it a week ago and have already logged more than 29 hours time spent spinning, shaking, throwing, and twisting those tiny white controllers. I think I have a sickness. Where can I get some help?

4 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I am so lucky to have married someone who can always make me smile. I love you!

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are other ways to ask me to take out the garbage you know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel thinner already...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...that helps when you get pulled over...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO