Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Father 100 - Episode 3 Winner - Exhausdad!



Lot of fun posts this week. Lots of dads who clearly love to laugh, with their children and with their spouses.

I am going with the exhausted dad over at exhausdad.com. I like his piece because this game he describes is a popular one between The Peanut and I.

I USUALLY win...

Routine Laughter by @exhausdad

Punch out for the day. Walk to the parking lot where my wife and baby are waiting patiently. Open the back door of the car and peek in across the back seat. Little bright blue eyes glance over sideways from her car seat. Head remains still. Eyebrows raise a massive smile on my face. Baby’s lips tighten. She tries so hard not to smile. Her eyes retreat forward. Pretends I’m not there. My impossibly big smile gets bigger. Losing the battle, a slight smirk forces it’s way onto her face. Another glance over at my eyes and it erupts. Laughter.


Make sure you check all the other entries and be sure to join us again Tuesday night. At the suggestion of an awesome dad, we have a great word for our next episode.

Have a great week everybody!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks man! And thanks for creating these challenges. I enjoy reading all the entries as much as writing my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @exhausdad...yeah me too. That's the whole point! Thanks for participating and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO