Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And What Happens Then - My Chapter



And What Happens Then is a collaborative blog project I am fortunate enough to be a part of. Started by the prodigious Tara from If Mom Says OK, it is an experiment in collaborative writing with some extremely funky cool blogging peeps.

My contribution, chapter seven, went live today. Go check it out. I do not know what it says about me that my chapter is by far the most violent. While you are there, catch up on the rest of the story. I am also putting the finishing touches on chapter eight which will go live next week.

I hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I loved the twist you added to the story. Like I told you earlier, I think I held my breath the entire time I read this chapter. CANNOT wait for chapter 8.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO