Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And What Happens Then - Chapter Eight, Also By Me.


Last week over at And What Happens Then I left Lillian in a limo kneeling in a pool of her lover's blood (yeah...sorry if you are reading this while eating or something) neck deep in a "pickle" as my great grandmother used to put it.
(Not that my great grandmother ever used the word "pickle" to describe having a younger sister kidnapped and held by nefarious men, being forced to deliver an unknown package for an unknown purpose, and witnessing the assassination of her lover in a limousine on a Washington DC street...at least I don't THINK she did...do we really ever know the people we think we know?)

Since I put Lillian in the middle of such a "pickle" I was given the opportunity to write the next chapter to get her out of it. And the good news is that she has found a way out of it. Yes. She has. What she had to do to find her way out of it...well...I think it best you go see for yourself if you are so inclined.

Be warned...Lillian has to get a bit medieval. A profanity or two does fly so if that offends, I apologize...sometimes intense situations call for intense speech.

Darn it all.

To heck.

So go give it a read. Comments, as always, are appreciated (and sickeningly longed for).

4 comments:

  1. I like the pacing. The nicotine line was just straight awesome.

    check my fiction out at http://www.writingonsteroids.blogspot.com when you can. I'm writing again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it all? To heck? But what about my favourite, fiddlesticks? I hope she was free with her fiddlesticks... just off ti find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked what you have written. I am working on my chapter now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LB...thanks. I like that line as well. It didn't appera until the last revision.

    @WM...Thanks! Can't wait to read yours!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO