Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reality is Broken - My Review



My latest review is up on Book Dads. 

In Reality is Broken, world-renowned game designer and futurist Jane McGonigal, PhD asks the question "What if we decided to use everything we know about game design to fix what’s wrong with reality? What if we started to live our real lives like gamers, lead our businesses and communities like game designers, and think about solving real-world problems like computer and video game theorists?"

It is a VERY interesting read. Check out my review here.

4 comments:

  1. I have a secret crush on Jane McGonigal. I find her and her perspective fascinating. I will check out her book and prolly post about it where I live!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin...Welcome!! I certainly will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Brian,

    Great to meet you...

    Hopping over from the crusade list to introduce myself and follow.

    The first challenge is up!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO