Thursday, October 9, 2008

1980s sacrilege...

I am committing the highest of all blasphemies against the gods of the 80s by posting this video. What represents that hallowed decade more than the video for Ah-Ha's song Take on Me? Poofy hair, bad clothes, senseless plot, electric piano...

If you are laughing, it is because you know it's true.

If anthropologists thousands of years from now found this video on a decaying cassette and tried to piece together the song that inspired it, I imagine what you see below would come pretty close to what they would reproduce.

Enjoy...



Embedded Video


Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

  1. I hope it's okay with you that I blogged this today, too. Gave you credit for alerting me to its existence, though! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hedgie:

    I've moved my blog to self-host. May I please ask you to change the link on this blog? The new address is http://www.thegardenpartyblog.com . Many thanks!
    ~JardinPrayer

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO