Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A lifelong desire to be like the cool kids...

Since all the cool kids have blogs, I have decided I need one as well.

What this blog will turn out to be I cannot say. The clutter in my mind will guide its formation. I will promise that it will NOT become a treatise on politics OR religion. While these topics might tickle my fancy from time to time, I will not worship at the altar of preachy self indulgence here.

Some one asked me about the strange name of the blog. I am a huge admirer of all things Python (Monty) and the non-de-plume is taken from one of my favorite episodes. Long story short, SpinyNorman is a fifty foot tall hedgehog who chases the notorious gangster Dinsdale Piranha around the streets of London.

Hedgehogs the size of small buildings who harass criminal overlords rock.

'Nuff said.

As the hour is late , the only thought in my head currently is a deep desire for sleep. So I will go off and find some.

1 comment:

COMMENT HERE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO